Terms and Conditions of Payment
- Entire Agreement. By purchasing products and/or services from Women First OB/GYN Center, PLLC, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, as may be applicable (collectively, “Women First OB/GYN Center”), you agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions contained herein (this “Agreement”). If you have signed a formal written agreement between you and Women First OB/GYN Center governing your purchases, that written agreement shall govern your purchases, including purchases from our secure website(s) (the “Ordering Site”), except as otherwise provided for in any such agreement. In the absence of such an agreement or in the event such agreement is silent as to a particular term or condition, the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement shall control and shall apply to all of your purchases, including, but not limited to, online purchases from our Ordering Site, and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this Agreement, or to enter an order for product(s) which is (are) subject to additional or altered terms and conditions, will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Women First OB/GYN Center. This Agreement does not supersede, waive or otherwise affect any security agreements, guarantees, credit applications or other agreements between you and Women First OB/GYN Center, none of which may be amended except by a writing signed by each party. You acknowledge and agree that Women First OB/GYN Center reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in its sole discretion as it sees fit from time to time.
- Price. Prices are subject to change by Women First OB/GYN Center without notice. Any additional costs incurred by Women First OB/GYN Center in connection with or arising out of the manufacture, sale or distribution of product, including, but not limited to, increases in labor, freight and materials cost before shipment of order and applicable overhead, may be invoiced to you and you agree to pay same. Premium time as required by you will be invoiced as an extra item. You will pay when due any sales, use, excise, gross receipts, or value-added taxes, or other federal, state, or local taxes or other surcharges or assessments (other than any tax based on the net income of Women First OB/GYN Center or imposed upon inventory held by Women First OB/GYN Center in its warehouses) that Women First OB/GYN Center is at any time obligated to pay or collect based on, or in any way levied on, the sale of products and/or services, or the products or any services related thereto. In addition, you will be obligated to pay all interest or penalties assessed by reason of your failure to comply with your obligations hereunder. If Women First OB/GYN Center pays any amounts which you are obligated to pay, then you will promptly reimburse Women First OB/GYN Center in an amount equal to the amount so paid by Women First OB/GYN Center.
- Pricing Errors. Pricing errors may occur on the Ordering Site from time to time, on items sold by Women First OB/GYN Center, or items sold by third-party sellers. Women First OB/GYN Center attempts to correct all pricing errors promptly after discovery or after Women First OB/GYN Center receives notice of an error. Women First OB/GYN Center reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Women First OB/GYN Center. Any payments you make to Women First OB/GYN Center for orders that are cancelled due to
pricing errors will be refunded.
- Payment Terms. All payments shall be made in full, in good funds, and in accordance with the payment terms on your invoice, via ACH direct debit or other payment forms acceptable to Women First OB/GYN Center. Until product is paid for in full, Women First OB/GYN Center retains, and you hereby grant to Women First OB/GYN Center, a security interest in the ordered product. Women First OB/GYN Center may assess a service charge calculated at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the maximum rate allowed by law, if such rate is less than 1.5% per month) on any amount not paid to Women First OB/GYN Center when due. Failure or delay by Women First OB/GYN Center to invoice you for any such service charge will not waive Women First OB/GYN Center’s right to receive the same. In the event of default in payments on any invoices, Women First OB/GYN Center shall have the right to declare all invoices immediately due and payable. You agree to pay all out-of-pocket expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred by Women First OB/GYN Center to collect any amounts due from you or to otherwise enforce any of the terms stated herein. Women First OB/GYN Center (including its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related entities, individually or collectively) may exercise a right of set-off against any and all amounts due to you. Women First OB/GYN Center shall be deemed a single creditor for purposes of this section.
- Shipment and Delivery. Orders are not binding upon Women First OB/GYN Center until accepted by Women First OB/GYN Center. Women First OB/GYN Center reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Women First OB/GYN Center will indicate its acceptance of an order by issuing an invoice or by shipping the ordered product to you. All shipments are made F.O.B. Women First OB/GYN Center’s shipping point unless otherwise specified. In the absence of specific instructions, Women First OB/GYN Center selects the carrier. Title to products and risk of loss pass to you upon delivery thereof by Women First OB/GYN Center to the carrier or delivery service. You assume all risk of loss in shipping and all liability for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, due to delays once the products have been delivered to the carrier.
- Contingencies. Women First OB/GYN Center shall be excused from its obligations hereunder in whole or in part to the extent its performance is delayed or prevented by strikes, work stoppages or disputes, fires, floods, war (declared or undeclared), riots, loss or destruction of product, non-availability or delays of transportation, embargoes, accidents, delay or failure of Women First OB/GYN Center’s suppliers to make delivery of material, shortages of material or labor, restrictions, limitations, obligations, taxes, assessments, duty or fee imposed by any government or governmental authority, domestic or foreign, or any other cause beyond Women First OB/GYN Center’s control. In such circumstances Women First OB/GYN Center’s obligations hereunder shall be suspended for so long as any such contingency continues, and you agree to extend, and are deemed to extend, for a corresponding period, any letters of credit or trade acceptance opened by you in respect to such shipment or delivery, provided, however, that if any shipment or delivery hereunder shall be so prevented for more than ninety (90) days, either Women First OB/GYN Center or you shall have the right to cancel the contract, but only with
respect to such shipment or delivery, by written notice to the other.
- Credit. Women First OB/GYN Center may at any time, in its sole discretion, limit the amount of credit to be extended to you and cancel any order with respect to all or any undelivered product if Women First OB/GYN Center shall deem such action advisable for credit reasons. You hereby represent and warrant that you are solvent and agree that such representation and warranty shall be deemed repeated upon each order and/or delivery here under. You hereby represent and warrant that you are solvent and agree that such representation and warranty shall be deemed repeated upon each order and/or delivery hereunder.
- Returns. You agree that any products that are returned will be handled in accordance with, and shall be subject to, Women First OB/GYN Center’s applicable then-current Returned Goods Policy.
- Use of Products. You warrant that you have all required governmental licenses, permits and approvals required to purchase, use and/or store the products you purchase from Women First OB/GYN Center and that all your purchases from Women First OB/GYN Center are for your “own use”, as such term is defined in judicial or legislative interpretation. Women First OB/GYN Center may immediately terminate your ability to make purchases if Women First OB/GYN Center determines that you or any facility owned, operated, or managed by you, directly or indirectly, has breached this “own use” limitation. You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to products purchased hereunder.
- Warranty. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WOMEN FIRST OB/GYN CENTER BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE OR FOR LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF YOUR PURCHASES FROM WOMEN FIRST OB/GYN CENTER, THE USE OF PRODUCTS, OR WOMEN FIRST OB/GYN CENTER’S FAILURE TO DELIVER ORDERED PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WOMEN FIRST OB/GYN CENTER’S LIABILITY FOR ANY ORDER OR PRODUCT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR SUCH ORDER OR PRODUCT. WOMEN FIRST OB/GYN CENTER’S SOLE OBLIGTION AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH HEREUNDER WILL BE, AT WOMEN FIRST OB/GYN CENTER’S OPTION, TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT.
- Discount Disclosure. If you receive any “discounts or other reductions in price” under Section 1128B(b)(3)(a) of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C.1320- 7b(b)(3)(a)) from Women First OB/GYN Center, you may be required to disclose the discounts or reductions in price under any state or
federal program which provides cost or charge-based reimbursement to you for the products or services you buy from Women First OB/GYN Center, or as otherwise requested or required by any governmental agency.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement and all communications, disputes and performance related hereto shall be governed by and construed according to the internal laws of the State of Ohio. No rights hereunder or arising out of these terms and conditions may be assigned by you without the express written consent of Women First OB/GYN Center. No waiver by Women First OB/GYN Center of any default or failure by Women First OB/GYN Center to enforce a right hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any right or prior or subsequent default. You agree that all information on our Ordering Site, this Agreement, and your purchase terms, including, but not limited to, price, are confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties.